Our people make a better world
At Otago Polytechnic, we work collaboratively and are well connected locally and globally, striving always for excellence. We are proud to be making a better world together.
Digital screens at Otago Polytechnic
Otago Polytechnic has an extensive digital screen network which is used to communicate with both staff and students. Screens are placed in strategic locations around our campuses.
We welcome external organisations wanting to promote an event or service via our digital screens - as long as it is relevant to our students or staff.
Supplied content must meet the following technical specifications:
- Still images: 1920 x 1080 JPEG
- Movie files: 1920 x 1080, H.264, .MOV or .MP4
Please note: We are unable to provide graphic design services and, due to a high demand for screens, we cannot guarantee that all screens submitted will be displayed.
How do I request a screen?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your content (that meets our technical specifications)
- Requests must be submitted at least 10 days before you need the screen to be made live
- Please let us know when you want your screen to start showing and when you want it to be taken down
- Please also advise which campus(es) you would like your screen to be displayed across
OP staff and students can request a digital screen through our Create something new form >