Our policies and procedures provide staff, learners, contractors, and visitors to Otago Polytechnic with clear and current policies, procedures and guidance for the management and administration of Colleges and Service Areas within an institutional context of devolved authority and responsibility.
All published policies, procedures and guidelines are relevant and in effect until such time they are reviewed and replaced. The policy review schedule allows for annual review of Board, Financial, and Fees policies and for all others up to a maximum of every three years, or as decreed by the parent body of Otago Polytechnic Limited - Te Pūkenga.
Policies are classified using the Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework areas of: Leadership / Strategy / Customers / Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management / Workforce / Operations / Results.
To assist in your search for the relevant policy, the policies have been listed alphabetically.
E - H
- Employment of Dependent Children of Staff
- English Language Requirements for International Learners and those for whom English is an Additional Language
- Establishment of Starting Salaries for Academic Staff
- External Income for Research
- First Aid at Otago Polytechnic - SOP
- Flag Policy
- Flexible Working Policy
- Four for Five Employment Options
- Grade Tables, Honours Distinction and Merit Policy
- Grade Tables, Honours, Distinction and Merit Guidelines
- Graduation Policy
- Graduation SOP
- Harassment and Bullying Prevention - SOP
- Harassment and Bullying Prevention and Management
- Hazard Management
- Hazard Management SOP
- Health and Safety Induction and Training
- Homestay Accommodation for International Students