Our policies and procedures provide staff, learners, contractors, and visitors to Otago Polytechnic with clear and current policies, procedures and guidance for the management and administration of Colleges and Service Areas within an institutional context of devolved authority and responsibility.
All published policies, procedures and guidelines are relevant and in effect until such time they are reviewed and replaced. The policy review schedule allows for annual review of Board, Financial, and Fees policies and for all others up to a maximum of every three years, or as decreed by the parent body of Otago Polytechnic Limited - Te Pūkenga.
Policies are classified using the Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework areas of: Leadership / Strategy / Customers / Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management / Workforce / Operations / Results.
To assist in your search for the relevant policy, the policies have been listed alphabetically.
L - O
- Learner Assessment in Te Reo Māori SOP
- Learner Awards
- Learner Discipline
- Learner Fees
- Learner Fees SOP Definitions and Schedules, Discount Request Form
- Learner Intellectual Property Guideline
- Learner Results, Transcripts and Award Certificates for Qualifications
- Learner Support
- Leave Management - includes parental leave
- Legislative Compliance
- Library Committee
- Management of Non-personnel Contracts
- Management Reporting of Contracts to Board
- Medical and Travel Insurance for International Learners
- Mobile Communications
- Mobile Communications - Guidelines
- Monitoring and Review of Employees on Probation
- Monitoring of Degree and Postgraduate Qualifications
- Naming of Buildings
- Occupational Health and Safety - Commitments and Responsibilities
- Occupational Health Monitoring
- Organisational Coding Structures
- Orientation and Induction for Learners