Our policies and procedures provide staff, learners, contractors, and visitors to Otago Polytechnic with clear and current policies, procedures and guidance for the management and administration of Colleges and Service Areas within an institutional context of devolved authority and responsibility.
All published policies, procedures and guidelines are relevant and in effect until such time they are reviewed and replaced. The policy review schedule allows for annual review of Board, Financial, and Fees policies and for all others up to a maximum of every three years, or as decreed by the parent body of Otago Polytechnic Limited - Te Pūkenga.
Policies are classified using the Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework areas of: Leadership / Strategy / Customers / Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management / Workforce / Operations / Results.
To assist in your search for the relevant policy, the policies have been listed alphabetically.
P - Q
- Parent - Caregiver Feeding Rooms at Otago Polytechnic - Guidelines
- Performance Based Research Funding (PBRF) Decisions
- Performance Review
- Performance Review SOP
- Permanent External Advisory Committee
- Permanent External Advisory Committee (PEAC) - Guidelines
- Polykids - Accident Policy
- Polykids - Centre Philosophy
- Polykids - Child Health
- Polykids - Child Protection
- Polykids - Child Sleep
- Polykids - Emergency Procedures
- Polykids - Fees
- Polykids - Food and Nutrition
- Polykids - Immunisation
- Polykids - Medication Administration
- Polykids - Photographing Children
- Polykids - Positive Guidance
- Polykids - Privacy
- Polykids - Staff Safety Check
- Polykids - Toileting
- Postgraduate Supervision and Submission of Research Outputs Policy
- Procurement and Purchasing Policy Te Pūkenga Aligned
- Professorial Appointments
- Programme Entry, Continuation and Exclusion
- Programme Guide and Academic Content for Publication
- Protected Disclosure of Serious Wrongdoing (Whistleblowing)
- Protective Clothing and Equipment