Calling all Mums and Dads, Carers and Adult Learners!
Want to take your first step towards a career in Business or Tourism ... but think you can’t juggle family life with studying?
You can, and we are here to help you! We offer:
- Certificates for all levels of learning – which pathway into higher level programmes
- Degrees and diplomas
- Classes during school hours
- Flexible delivery so you can fit study around your family
- On-campus childcare facilities
- Teaching and support staff who understand the pressures of parenthood!
Want to find out more? Come along to our coffee morning information session.
You can speak to our staff about your study options and meet others who are also looking to embark on their career journeys.
Friday 23 November – 10.00am to 11.30am
Room D102, Dunedin Campus, Harbour Terrace
• Refreshments • Supervised children’s play area • Career guidance • StudyLink advice • Car parking available in our visitors' car park on Harbour Terrace
Please see the map for the location of D Block and visitor car parking (labelled as VCP on map) on Harbour Terrace.
Published on 01 November 2018
Orderdate: 01 Nov 2018
Expiry: 23 Nov 2018