Learning and Teaching Development have a wealth of resources available to help you with online learning and teaching. Many of you already deliver via blended learning and may already be using some of these tools, but for those of you that are new to this, here’s a comprehensive guide to get you started:
- Guidelines for online teaching
- Preparing your course content for online learning
- Supporting your learners
- Delivering your online teaching and/or staff team meetings
- *NEW Pedagogical approaches to online delivery
- *NEW Join our Teaching Online Community of Practice
- *NEW Moodle App now available
- I am Capable – Learner Capability Framework
- Connecting to the OP network remotely
- Other useful links
- Need help with your children if they are at home?
Please note: this guide is a work in progress and will be continually updated to ensure we meet your specific online learning and teaching needs.
What should I do first?
We recommend that you:
- look at the options available and read the documentation provided, then
- discuss ideas with your programme team. Include your Ed Tech Champion who might also have some ideas and will be familiar with all the Learning and Teaching Development team’s support resources. Think about what will work best for you as a team and for your learners.
If you require further support, please nominate one person from your team to create a case in Service and liaise with the Learning and Teaching Development team. One of our Learning and Teaching Specialists will be assigned to support your team as soon as possible.
Published on 25 Mar 2020
Orderdate: 25 Mar 2020
Expiry: 25 Dec 2022