Mon-Fri 6am-8pm and Sat 9am-12pm
with the student GI in attendance 6-9am and 5-8pm M-F and on Saturday.
The key aspects for safe use of the space are as follows.
On arrival to Tapuae:
- Both trainer and participants to register visit using NZ Covid Tracer App (scan tracer code on Tapuae door)
- Both Trainer and participants to sign in on Tapuae Member Management system
- Sanitise hands on arrival
During sessions:Trainer to wear face mask
- Trainer to maintain 1m social distancing during sessions. This will mean no spotting clients.
- All equipment and surfaces to be cleaned (spray and wipe) before and after use.
- Sweat towel between participant and surfaces.
End of session
- Sanitise hands on exit
The exercise team at Institute of Sport, Exercise & Health
Published on 12 Aug 2020
Orderdate: 12 Aug 2020
Expiry: 30 Aug 2020