KIA HIWA RᾹ! KIA HIWA RᾹ!
This Otago Polytechnic symposium on Thursday 3 December will showcase Māori research on a wide range of issues concerned with human and environmental wellbeing.
The objectives of this Symposium are to:
- nurture research conduced by Māori staff and students - that is, research undertaken by Māori, for Māori, or with Māori
- provide opportunities to share Māori research fields and expertise
- showcase and celebrate the depth and breadth of Māori-led or Māori-partnered research conducted at Otago Polytechnic and across Aotearoa.
This is the third Māori symposium hosted by the Polytechnic, following on from the inaugural Tā Moko Symposium held in 2014 and Mauri Ora Symposium held in 2018.
The Kaitiakitaka theme may include:
- Te Tai Ao - Environment
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi - Treaty of Waitangi
- Te Hurihuri o Te Ao - Our Changing World
Registrations are now open and all are welcome to attend. Attendance costs are:
- $10 + booking fee (unwaged)
- $25 + booking fee (waged)
Published on 29 Sep 2020
Orderdate: 29 Sep 2020
Expiry: 8 Dec 2020