Tapuae will still open at AL2.
Mon – Friday 6 am to 8 pm
with the student GI in attendance 6-9am and 5-8pm Mondays to Fridays and on Saturdays.
The key aspects for safe use of the space are as follows:
On arrival to Tapuae
- Both trainer and participants to register visit using NZ Covid App (scan tracer code on Tapuae door)
- Both Trainer and participants to sign in on Tapuae Member Management system
- Sanitise hands on arrival
- Trainer to wear face mask
- Trainer to maintain 1m social distancing during sessions. This will mean no spotting clients.
- All equipment and surfaces to be cleaned (spray and wipe) before and after use.
- Sweat towel between participant and surfaces.
End of session
- Sanitise hands on exit
Published on 28 Feb 2021
Orderdate: 28 Feb 2021
Expiry: 14 Mar 2021