Each month we update you on what is new in the leadership support toolbox. The Toolbox content is designed around 14 leadership themes. Click on the link to discover what these Leadership Themes have to offer. You also have a change to contributions to the leadership resources by emailing email@example.com with anything you consider would be valuable to share with others at OP.
We've been busy adding content to the themes. The articles and learnings listed below are from reputable organisations are centered around what is new and exciting in todays world. Listed below is content we have added into the tiles in the toolbox during February:
Leadership Models and Concepts
- Unlearn to transform.
- Leading effectively: Tips for improving your learning agility.
- Top 5 most important lessons from Stanford Biz School's most popular class, nicknamed "Touchy Feely"
Coaching and Mentoring
- Why mentoring matters to those who lead.
Safety and Wellbeing
- Feeling overstressed and overwhelmed? Try the help first rule
- The organizational cost of insufficient sleep
- How wellbeing improves performance
- Steve Jobs never turned off his iPhone except for this one reason
Information for New Leaders
- Want to be a better leader: Science says to say thank you a lot more often
- Seven steps to better brainstorming
- 5 signs that will identify someone with true leadership skills
- 1 clear sign to recognize someone with the gift of leadership
Resilience as a Leader
- Zooming in and out of stress
- 4 effective ways to keep burnout at bay
Building High Performing Teams
- Psychological safety and the critical role of leadership development
- The way you give feedback is all wrong. Here how to do it right.
- How Gen Z may change workplace communication for good
- Improving your listening skills
- Leading effectively: Adapting to change requires flexibility
Career and Professional Development
- How to encourage employees to learn at work
We hope that some of these topics have sparked your interest and you go into the toolbox and have a look around at what it offers. Please let us know if you have any new items, articles, learnings that you would like to share and we will add these to the toolbox.
People & Culture
Published on 3 May 2021
Orderdate: 3 May 2021
Expiry: 3 May 2023