About customer personas
- We created six customer personas to represent different learner groups among domestic students
- Personas have been widely used in service design, technology applications and advertising since the 1990s
- Our personas have been synthesised from interviews and surveys with our learners
- Personas are useful in considering the goals, desires and limitations of different customers
- It is useful to keep these personas in mind when you develop services for our learners. Thinking about the needs of a persona with a name and a story helps better infer what a real customer might need
- Personas also help team members share specific, consistent understandings of different audience groups.