Otago Polytechnic Student Association
Be a part of a community run by students, for students
As a student, it is vital you have an independent organisation to represent and promote your views and interests, safeguard your welfare and ensure that you have a great experience.'pan>
Life at Otago Polytechnic is about more than just study and classes— you will have multiple opportunities to take part in a vibrant community-based culture of events and fun.
The Students’ Association manages a range of services including:
- ID and discount cards
- Free phones and microwaves
- Financial and personal advice
- Cheap phone cards and DCC rubbish bags
- Photocopying, binding and laminating
- Student Job Search
- Gym and recreation facilities
- Clubs and social sports.
Visit the OPSA website for more information.