Dunedin City - Otago
Business Services Team
This diverse, fast-paced role is central to our business services operation in providing back up for payroll processing and administration services to the Business Services Team. We require someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional service through payroll application and customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Back up to deliver the fortnightly payroll service and associated administration
- Administration to the contracts and procurements function including maintaining a contracts database, and administering our travel insurance scheme
- Assist the wider Business Services Team as required with such things as accounts payable, accounts receivable and minute taking.
Your computer literacy skills will be outstanding especially in Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience and knowledge in payroll processes and maintenance is an advantage as is experience using PayGlobal. Personal attributes would include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, time management, confidentiality and discretion.
For a position description or to apply visit our website. For specific information contact Louisa Homersham, 0800 762 786 or email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 3 March 2019.
View Job Description
Permanent, full-time (40hrs)
We seek a Web Developer to join our DevOps group within the Information Systems & Support Team. We're at an exciting point where we are internally developing cloud to cloud integrations and front facing web services to support an edgy modern approach to online delivery.
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in a web development field
- Experience with PHP and the SilverStripe CMS
- Degree level qualification
- Product accreditations
- Development with RealMe®
- Experience working with CWP and their implementation of the SilverStripe platform
- Able to complete an impact analysis and risk analysis on all systems related tasks
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies
- Experience interpreting and considering departmental strategies and their correlation with IT/ICT
Our preferred candidate will be a highly organised, customer-focused person who is looking for a challenging role where they can develop world leading web applications. You will have highly developed technical skills and excellent communication skills. You will be a positive team player that works well under pressure, and is able to work with various internal customers to deliver quality outputs to tight deadlines.
If you have a passion for developing leading web services and applications, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and superb written and verbal communication skills, then apply!
For specific information contact Steven Turnbull, 0800 762 786 or firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for the position description PD-contracts-and-payroll-administrator-V2.pdf
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 21 February 2019.