Graduating from another institution
We now welcome graduating learners from other institutions within Te Pūkenga. Te Pūkenga have worked hard to ensure that graduating learners can now attend a graduation ceremony occurring at any Te Pūkenga institution.
We have a process in place to enable this to happen and are looking forward to opening up our ceremonies to our wider whānau.
- Graduates from other institutions need to be officially confirmed in advance of the Otago Polytechnic graduation date.
- If you’re wanting to graduate at an Otago Polytechnic graduation, a dated, written confirmation needs to be sent directly to our graduation team by the institution you’re graduating from. Email email@example.com.
- These requests need to align with Otago Polytechnic timelines and no late registrations will be accepted. See registration dates here for upcoming ceremonies.
- Otago Polytechnic do not present certificates at the graduation ceremony.
- Once we confirm that you’re coming to one of our ceremonies, Otago Polytechnic will liaise with you about your gown hire. There will be an additional charge for out-of-town regalia (i.e. gowns not from the Otago Polytechnic Gown Room).