Our team and services
The Academic Learning Advisors offer learning support services to all enrolled students, both on-campus and online for distance students.
B.Ed, M.Ed, DipSLT,
BA, DipTchg, DipSLT,
MA Arts Therapy,
BA, DipTchg, GCTLT,
Cert.Mata a Ao Maori
BHA, MMgt (HRM),
To access PDF study guides created by the learning advisors please click here >
What do we offer?
- becoming an effective learner
- learning styles and thinking skills
- organising and planning your study
- Brain Gym and memory skills
- assignment writing and referencing
- reading and spelling
- note-taking and summarising
- English grammar and punctuation
Peer tutoring is also available for students who are struggling to understand course content. Contact Student Success.
Want to make an appointment?
Hours Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Appointments outside these times by arrangement.
To make a face-to-face appointment, to arrange a Lync/Skype session or to arrange a time for email feedback on your writing, please contact:
H Block, Dunedin Campus
Freephone: 0800 762 786