Concerned about returning to campus
We're a diverse group of tauira (learners) and kaimahi (staff) at OP, and there will be some people who are at a higher risk of severe illness if we were to contract COVID-19.
The government has issued a lot of detailed information and advice about what might make someone high risk, and about what those who are high risk should consider doing at work and home at the various Alert Levels.
- You can access the general link with advice for people at higher risk of severe illness of COVID-19.
- Guidance for Alert Level 3 is on this link.
- Guidance for Alert Level 2 is on this link.
We want to support you all to be able to continue to learn safely, whether that's at home or on campus.
- If you have concerns about returning to campus due to being at higher risk of severe illness, please speak with your kaiako (lecturer). They can chat with you about how we can support you to safely return to campus or continue to learn from home.
- You do not need to provide any personal information about your medical condition(s) or any other private information. However, you will need to provide information about what measures or support you need.