Updated 22 September 2020
Dunedin and Central campuses are at Alert Level 1. Auckland International Campus is at Alert Level 2.
AIC staff will communicate directly with AIC learners and you can find more information here.
Our Dunedin and Central campuses are open for all face-to-face teaching.
Visitors and members of the public are welcome on campus but please use the manual sign in sheets provided at all entry points and follow any directional signage.
Remember our ten golden rules at Alert Level 1:
- If you are sick, stay home.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, call your doctor.
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- General cleaning of high touch, hard surfaces.
- As a student, ensure you engage with the class register for every class - we need to be able to contact trace at the request of health officials.
- Continue to use the Government's NZ COVID Tracer App (QR codes are available at all campus entry points).
- If you have underlying health conditions, talk with your GP and formal leader about precautions.
- Stay vigilant.
- Be kind to others and to yourself.
The safety of our students, staff and wider community remains our top priority and student support is very much available for all of our learners.
Student Success Dunedin: 0800 762 786 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Success Central: 0800 765 9276 | email@example.com
After-hours support: (+64) 21 735 421
Unite Against Covid-19
If you have the following symptoms, please contact Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately. Call your doctor before visiting.
- Difficulty breathing
Otago Polytechnic Student Health Centre is open Mon-Fri, 9.00am-4.30pm. It is important to call ahead on (03) 479 6082.