The Save Sight Symposium was held at Otago Polytechnic on 8 September 2018, running from 10am to 4pm.
Our students captured many of the sessions on video:
- Aleisha McMurray and Mary Butler: The Eyes Right Toolkit
- Adon Moskal and IT students: Bridging the Digital Divide
- Keri McMullan: Mobility Scooters and Self-Regulation
- Adrienne Henderson: Adventure Holidays and Low Vision
- Steve Ward: Bikes and Low Vision
- Kelechi Ogbuehi: Computer Vision Syndrome
- David Bridgeman
- Town and Gown Debate: "Not Waving but Drowning: Keeping Your Head about the Digital Flood"
Sponsorship from Retina NZ Inc for the symposium is gratefully acknowledged.
Image credit: Mohammed Mahdi, used under Creative Commons licence CC BY 2.0