Online Winter and Summer School from our Partners
Experience a new culture and make valuable international connections that can last a lifetime.
A number of Otago Polytechnic’s partner institutions around the world offer online programme packages (of between 2-4 weeks) this year. These block courses are usually school and degree/diploma specific and credit bearing – so can be credited back to your study at OP on discussion with your school. These programme packages are designed for international students and are delivered in English.
Our international partners let us know about upcoming courses during the year, so keep an eye on Facebook and Moodle for any updates. Please contact us, if you’d like more information: email@example.com.
Shanghai Summer School Program - online
Date: 14th June 2021 to 9th July 2021
Scholarship seats for 5 undergraduate OP students
Every year, about 40 students from Oceanian universities, especially Australian and New Zealand come to take part in our summer program: Shanghai Summer School. It is a government-sponsored program combing English-taught Business lectures, Basic Chinese lessons, and cultural activities. Qualified students will get certificates signed by president our university and director of Education Committee, Shanghai Municipal Government to prove the successful completion of their study. We have received very positive feedbacks from students who have joined the program. The full scholarship will cover all the tuition, accommodation, basic daily meal fees, culture activity fees. The students only need to pay by themselves international flights, visa and other life expenses outside our campus.
OP applications close 15th May. To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Summer School 2021
Ritsumeikan have launched the online Japanese language program “Summer School 2021” for Zero beginner students.
The application for the programme is now open.
OP students who are interested, please email email@example.com
|Date||June 01-June 11||June 22 - July 02||July 13 - July 23|
|Application||Apr 27 - May 11||May 18 - June 01||June 08 - June 22|
Virtual International Summer University 2021
Topic: In Transition to a Pure Green Energy Economy
Date: July 4 -17,2021
2 free spots to OP Students
The prospects of an energy system and a whole economy relying solely on renewable energy are the focus of our virtual summer school. The International Summer University Darmstadt brings together technical and business perspectives and focuses especially on three challenges on the way towards a green energy economy:
1) Transforming supply: Technology as driver for real competitive renewable energies.
2) Transforming demand: Smart homes and smart cars for smart people.
3) Transforming business: Strategic impacts for business models.
Planned virtual site visits:
- EUREF-Campus, Berlin: A real-world ‘laboratory’ for the energy revolution with over 150 companies and startups working on the campus area with its own, innovative and CO2-neutral energy concept
- BMW Welt, Munich: BMWi exhibition: BMW’s vision of the future of mobility with pure electric vehicles and autonomous driving
On-line ICT Summer School 2021
Date: 2-27 August 2021
Application period: 3-6 June 2021
Click here to see the list of courses offered.
Fee: No tuition fees for Otago Polytechnic students
Register on the following online form:
- Choose Academic year 2021-2022 and Autumn semester
- Choose "Technology" as Field of study at Metropolia
- Choose "ICT Summer School" as Purpose of the short-term mobility period
- Choose "Information and Communications Technology, 0610" as Degree programme at Metropolia
To qualify, you should be a degree student and have approval from Studyabroad@op.ac.nz