Our Graduate Diploma in Professional Practice supports you to become an efficient self-directed learner. You’ll be capable of managing and critically evaluating your learning, and undertaking work-based projects that meet your needs and those of others.
When you graduate, you'll be able to:
1. Design and conduct an inquiry significant to the learner and their workplace, by:
- identifying sources of knowledge and evidence and using them appropriately
- identifying and applying information and ideas which result in the creation of knowledge relevant to self and workplace.
2. Engage in reflection on practice which leads to insights likely to make a lasting impact upon personal and professional understanding.
3. Undertake exploration proposing or leading to effective and appropriate action likely to impact upon the practice of self and/or others.
4. Consider information and ideas independently and evaluate and articulate a position that can justify a basis for improvements in practice.
5. Communicate effectively and persuasively in writing and orally in an appropriate format to appeal to a particular target audience.
6. Work and learn autonomously and with others in a range of contexts, with a developing awareness in how this may develop the practices and/or beliefs of others.