Services for business
Create innovative solutions with us
Every year, Otago Polytechnic works with a range of businesses and other organisations. You can work with us by partnering with our staff, or engaging with our students, to:
- Grow innovation by transforming an existing product or service, or turning a new idea into a commercially viable initiative
- Integrate sustainability into your everyday operations
- Continually improve what you do in your business and how you do it
- Support the health and well-being of your staff or service-users
- Initiate an outstanding and culturally enriching experience
Partner with us
Accelerate your business’ innovation and development. We have applied research expertise and facilities that can assist you.
Our expertise can help you:
- Tackle design and technical issues
- Apply new solutions, systems and practices
- Deliver real commercial benefits to your business
Engage our students
Bring us your ideas and let our students help you. Otago Polytechnic students are available to carry out research projects, to explore and solve a specific issue for you.
Things to consider, if you are interested in engaging a student:
- The scope and timing needs to fit with the students’ level and course of study
- There is no cost for the work they produce
- Student availability will vary from one programme to another
workSpace design studio
workSpace is our commercial product development, business transformation, and communication design studio.
Sustainable practice consultancy
Enabling organisations to integrate sustainable practices into their everyday operations.
Capability development consultancy
At Capable NZ we help you and your team develop the necessary skills and knowledge through a range of capability development services.