Stay at Otago Village
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Dunedin, we have an option for you! Te Pā Tauira – Student Village operates as a hotel in the summer. Ask any student resident, they’ll tell you how we’re the perfect place to stay!
Great location, facilities, parking and more
Located in Central Dunedin, the Otago Village offers room types to suit any guest. You may be a solo traveller or visiting Dunedin as a group, we have the ideal place for you to stay.
Otago Village is a great option if you want to stay close to the city. We’re a 10-minute walk from the city - right next to Otago Polytechnic and Forsyth Barr Stadium.
Perfect room for your travels
We offer a wide variety of room types which makes it easier for you to find the perfect fit for your travels:
- Planning on eating out and don’t need a kitchen – grab a double ensuite room and don’t pay for an in-room kitchen
- Down for a family reunion – take a couple of apartments, utilize the lounge spaces and rec room.
- Looking for a quick spot between flats/permanent accommodation – use the single room with a shared bathroom for maximum savings.
Perfect for group bookings
Located adjacent to the Otago Hockey Turf, Logan Park Fields and a two-minute walk from Forsyth Barr Stadium, the village is ideally situated for your sports team or group.
Our wide variety of room types can be combined and arranged to suit any group’s needs. From an entire floor to a couple of apartments and a studio, we can create a quote specific to you.
The village also includes a Rec Room (pool, ping pong, sky TV) and breakout meeting rooms available 24/7. Depending on availability, catering can also be negotiated.
Please email us directly to arrange a quote for your group's specific needs.
2022 Graduation accommodation option
We’re super close to the Otago Polytechnic and University of Otago campuses. You wouldn’t even need your car to get to the campus or Dunedin Town Hall for the graduation ceremony.
Use the promo code GRAD2022 to receive a 10% discount on all room types.
Other reasons to stay with us
- Free parking! Perfect parking spot for you, especially if you’re visiting for an event at Forsyth Barr Stadium. You’ll feel blessed about your choice of stay just when you see how busy the roads get before an event.
- Free WiFi! Binge or snack on social media content as you relax after a long day.
- Some units feature a satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.
- A fully-equipped lounge area for you to relax.
- Close to other touristy locations, including Toitu Otago Settlers Museum, Dunedin Railway Station, Chinese Gardens, Centre City Octagon and Otago University.
- Bus stop within a one-minute walking distance.
Get in touch
Feel free to contact us to book or enquire.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0800 677 801