All students must graduate within 18 months of completing their qualification.
|Graduation ceremony for||Late Registrations open||Late registrations close|
|March 2019||Monday 28 January 2019||Friday 15 February 2019|
Register online via Student Hub. You should register even if:
- you are not planning to attend a ceremony (e.g. graduate in absentia)
- you don’t know your results yet
- you’d like to defer your graduation to the next available graduation
- you only wish to attend your school Pre-graduation Functions
- your graduation will be held next year March
How to register?
Log in with your Otago Polytechnic username and password at Student Hub. There will be a registration form available when the registration is open.
It is important that all your contact information is up to date so you do not miss important graduation messages we may send.
When registering for graduation we will ask you:
- whether you will be graduating in person or in absentia
- about any special seating arrangements required for yourself or your guests
- your academic dress height and head size information
- how many guest tickets you would like to order
I think I’m eligible but the registration message doesn’t appear when I log in to the Student Hub?
Don’t panic. We try to ensure that everything is ticking along smoothly but sometimes we need to make a few tweaks. If you feel that you are eligible to graduate but a registration message isn’t appearing when you log in to the Student Hub, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t know my results yet - should I register for graduation?
Yes, you should register even you haven't had your results yet. All graduation registrations are subject to your final results and the successful completion of your programme. If you are unsure if you are eligible to graduate please contact your Programme Leader or School/College Administrator before you register.
Can I purchase extra tickets and do I pay for extra tickets?
You will be allocated four guest tickets (you do not require a ticket if you are graduating). Any extra tickets are subject to availability of unallocated seats and there is no guarantee that you will receive the extra number you have requested. Please apply for extra tickets via your Student Hub when you register online.