Otago Mataawaka Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to Māori students who whakapapa outside the Kai Tahu rohe and are studying at Otago Polytechnic.
The scholarship covers one year of tuition fees. It has been developed between Otago Polytechnic and local Kai Tahu rūnaka.
To be eligible:
1. You must be of New Zealand M¯aori descent and not have whakapapa to K¯ai Tahu.
2. You must meet the academic entry criteria for your chosen programme of study.
3. You must be a domestic student.
4. You must be enrolled in a full-time, full-year course at Otago Polytechnic.
5. You must live in the Otago region and study at one of the Otago campuses.
Please note: You will not be eligible to apply if you have previously received an Otago Polytechnic fees-paying scholarship.