The purpose of this scholarship is to acknowledge the contribution students make to their r¯unaka and the local community. It is offered to four students (one from each of the four local Rūnaka), for study in a chosen programme at Otago Polytechnic. Full fees are paid for the duration of the study.
To be eligible:
- You must already be registered with one of the four local R¯unaka:
- You must meet the academic entry criteria for your chosen programme of study.
- You must be a domestic student.
- You must pass your academic studies each year with a minimum of 50%.
- Your study must be continuous.
- You must be enrolled in a full-time, full-year course.