Visual Impairment Charitable Trust Aotearoa (VICTA) Scholarship
In 2020 Otago Polytechnic (OP) and the Visual Impairment Charitable Trust Aotearoa (VICTA) established the VICTA scholarship.
The aim of this scholarship is to give postgraduate Occupational Therapy students the opportunity to pursue research projects designed to enhance the wellbeing of people with visual impairments.
- One full fees scholarship for an Occupational Therapy postgraduate programme of up to 18 months full-time continuous study (or part-time equivalent) will be awarded at the discretion of the VICTA.
- This is for study starting in 2021 and is available for domestic students only.
- The scholarship may be held concurrently with other awards/grants (subject to approval of Otago Polytechnic).
- OP and the VICTA has the power to terminate the scholarship if the recipient ceases to follow regulations of the programme of study, fails to
5.00pm, Friday 13 November 2020
How to apply
- Within this, you will need to provide evidence of your aspirations in furthering the capacity of the Occupational Therapy profession to work with people who have visual impairment.
- Please return your completed application form to Customer Services (Mason Centre, Otago Polytechnic Dunedin Campus) or send it to email@example.com
- The name of the successful recipient will be advised by VICTA to Otago Polytechnic and Customer Services will notify the recipient in writing. engage in the sporting commitments as stipulated by OHA and/or bring the reputation of the OP or the OHA into disrepute.
This information sheet details the above but if you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org