Study administration and technology at Otago Polytechnic and gain the skills needed to advance your career in a wide range of business and office settings.
An administration qualification from Otago Polytechnic will provide you with real-life skills to implement and manage a range of procedures to meet the current and emerging needs of any busy organisation.
The practical learning experience you will gain by studying administration with Otago Polytechnic will arm you with the skills to seamless transition from study to industry or promotion. Our hands-on approach to learning enables graduates to master the fundaments of business administration and can help you to step up to a more senior level.
17 Weeks Full-time
Executive Personal Assistant, Office Administrator, Project Assistant, Senior Receptionist
20 Weeks Full-time
Discover our School of Business
Get a taste of what it’s like to study this field at Otago Polytechnic:
- See all programmes offered
- Meet your lecturers and find out what makes them leaders in their chosen area
- Hear about our latest news and events
- Learn first-hand what it’s like to study with us from real students and graduates
- Read about our postgraduate research and projects