- Dunedin or Auckland (international students only)
- Three years full-time*
- Level 7
- Starts Dunedin: February and July; Auckland: January, March, June, August and October
- Apply until start date (Dunedin); anytime (Auckland)
Develop fundamental management understanding and skills that will allow you to work in a range of management roles. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a well-respected business degree as this programme has industry experiences at its centre. A Capable NZ option is available for those with relevant work experience and in Dunedin you can specialise in up to two majors from your second year.
- Dunedin and Auckland (international students only)
- 3 years full-time
- Level 7
- Starts February and July (Dunedin); January, March, June, August and October (Auckland)
- Apply until start date
This qualification has Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (Chartered Accountants ANZ) accreditation and is ideal if you are studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant or Associated Chartered Accountant. Incorporating case studies, workplace-based or focused assignments, and a major industry project for professional accounting and associated research project, this hands-on qualification has industry experience and connections at its core.