- A bachelor's degree in any discipline OR equivalent skills/experience.
- You may NOT enrol in a major that you have already studied at undergraduate level.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements. Click here for equivalent academic entry requirements by country.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide:
- New Zealand University Entrance OR
- Overall Academic IELTS 6.0 with no individual band score lower than 5.5 (achieved in one test completed in the last two years), OR
- Acceptable alternative evidence of the required IELTS (see here for NZQA proficiency table and here for list of recognised proficiency tests).
If you need to improve your English Language skills, we offer a wide range of English programmes.
You should allow $80-$150 per paper for required text books. This will be approximately $500 per year.
You will study
|Introduction to Finance||6||15|
|Advanced Project Management||7||15|
|Resource Integration Management||7||15|
|Organisational Research Design||7||15|
You will be expected to spend about 38 hours per week (or 300 hours per study block) on your course work. This includes both scheduled class time and self-directed study. Some of these hours may be spent in a workplace gaining hands-on experience and developing important industry and business connections.
Further study options
Progress into higher levels of learning and enhance your employment potential with postgraduate study in Management.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you already have extensive knowledge and skills gained from practical experience in this area, enquire about our recognition of prior learning process at Capable NZ. You may have already gained credits towards this qualification in the course of your life. www.capablenz.ac.nz
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.