2020 term dates
|Term one||17 February - 10 April|
|Term two||CANCELLED due to COVID 19 lockdown|
|Term three||13 July - 4 September|
|Term four||14 September - 6 November|
Please note: There will be no classes on public holidays.
What if I want to attend the same course next term?
If you want to repeat this course, you will need to apply and pay for each term separately via our Eventbrite platform (by clicking the APPLY tab in the top right corner of this page).
Learners under 16
- We welcome learners under 16 but they do need parental consent to take this night class.
- If you are a learner under 16, please do the following:
- ask your parent or guardian if it's okay for you to do this night class
- apply online and tick the box during the application process that says that you are under 16
- ask your parent or guardian to send an email to email@example.com (Art Night Class Administration) letting us know that they're happy for you to take the night class.
Classes are held in the Plaster Room, in the Sculpture Department, at the Dunedin School of Art. Please click here for a map.
Go to the main entrance of the Dunedin School of Art at 19 Riego St (off the Anzac Avenue end of Albany St).
Classes will be presented by Tori Clearwater.
Tori Clearwater is a recent graduate with a BVA with Honours in Sculpture. She works with clay to represent the animal form.
Please come in wearing old clothes or have something to cover your clothes with like overalls. Covered footwear is required. Please bring in any ideas, images or artists that you would like to use as inspiration.
Clay is available for purchase on site, price starts at $17 for a 10kg bag. Students will need to bring cash for clay purchase.
For enquiries, please email Artnightclass@op.ac.nz
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.