The Dunedin School of Art Gallery
Experience fresh, vibrant, contemporary art in Dunedin.
A visit to the Dunedin School of Art Gallery is a visual feast. Whether you are embarking on a career as an artist, thinking about studying the visual arts or want to see what artistic talent Dunedin has to offer – the Dunedin School of Art Gallery welcomes you to view our upcoming exhibitions.
The Dunedin School of Art Gallery:
- showcases the talent of our undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as past students, academic staff, and other schools within Otago Polytechnic
- has a continuous programme of events scheduled throughout the year
- operates as a teaching space for Dunedin School of Art students
- gives our students the opportunity to present their work professionally, both to fellow students and the public
- allows our students to engage with the work of other artists and groups.
Dunedin School of Art Gallery Opening Times
- The Gallery is open to the public during the school year.
- Student Exhibitions are open to the public 10.00am to 4.00pm – Monday to Friday during Semesters 1 and 2. The Gallery is not open during school holiday periods. Please check Gallery schedule for current exhibitions.
Although the Gallery is not a commercial space, at the end of each year, final-year students exhibit their works at SITE, and many works are available for sale.
Explore and experience Dunedin School of Art Gallery.
Coming up in the Gallery 2019
10 February - 21 February
Get Staffed (Again)
24 February – 28 February
2 March – 6 March
|9 March – 13 March||Emily Gordon
|23 March - 27 March||Simon Swale
PG Exam (Jewellery)
|Gallery closed during COVID19 - Level 4|
|28 September-2 October||Exhibition in association with Anthropocene Symposium|
|2 November - 6 November||Nightclasses Exhibition|
|9 November - 27 November||SITE 2020|