The Dunedin Fashion Incubator (Dfi) OUTREACH programme provides a supportive and professional service for fashion and design graduates. In addition, it fosters promising fashion talent and helps existing designers grow and sustain their business.
Closely affiliated with the Otago Polytechnic School of Design in Dunedin (New Zealand), we are able to offer low-cost access to resources, business mentoring and networking opportunities.
This programme provides a way for participants to reach their full potential and become an integral part of the global fashion and design community.
Make an investment in your design career by signing up for our annual membership. This includes the following:
- small business advice and mentoring
- career management strategies
- student and graduate mentoring
- industry networking
- promotional opportunities
- access to resources and technical advice
- assistance with product development.
Dfi OUTREACH is also available to students studying the following programmes:
- New Zealand Certificate in Fashion (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 4)
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion)
- Graduate Diploma in Design (Specialty)
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Design
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design
- Master of Design
- Master of Design Enterprise.
It is also available to students studying fashion design-related projects within Otago Polytechnic.
For more information, please contact:
Tracy Kennedy (Senior Design Lecturer, Fashion and Dfi Manager)
Phone 0800 762 786