Dunedin Fashion Incubator and Design Studio
The Dunedin Fashion Incubator (Dfi) is designed to support the next generation of designers in New Zealand. The Dunedin-based organisation, which is closely affiliated with the Otago Polytechnic School of Design, provides a creative professional environment to foster promising fashion talent, and help selected designers grow and sustain their business. By offering low-cost access to resources, business mentoring, and networking opportunities, this programme provides a way for participants to reach their full potential and become an integral part of the global fashion and design community.
Make an investment in your design career by signing up to our annual Outreach membership, which includes the following:
- Small business advice and mentoring
- Career management strategies
- Student and graduate mentoring
- Industry networking
- Promotional opportunities
- Access to resources and technical advice
- Assistance with product development.
Dfi studio services:
- Industry advice
- Prototyping and sampling
- Product development and sourcing
- Project management and collaboration
- Short courses and workshops
- Educational collaborations and opportunities.
The Dfi is available to students studying:
- Certificate in Creative Studies (Level 4)
- Master of Design Enterprise
- Other students studying within OP with design related projects.