- This short course is open to domestic students and international students (who are currently based in New Zealand).
- A sound level of computer skills are required.
- Digital camera operation
- Studio lighting techniques
- Image editing fundamentals
- You are welcome to bring your own DLSR camera but cameras will be available to use.
- A USB stick
Please meet at the Design Reception on day one (Level 5, H Block, Cnr Forth and Union Streets, Dunedin - side entrance off Forth Street)
For more information
Email Pam.Hodgkinson@op.ac.nz or call 0800 762 786.
You will need to pay for this workshop in advance. Payment can be made at our Dunedin Campus’s Customer Services desk (Ground Floor, F Block, Forth Street).
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.