- You must complete the EWRB pre-course work prior to the class starting and provide evidence that you’ve done this. Visit https://www.ewrb.govt.nz/for-registered-electrical-workers/your-licence/competence-programme-for-electrical-workers/.
- You’ll also need to provide your electrical registration class at the time of enrolment.
Please note: There’s a maximum of 12 places per course.
This is the Electrical Workers Registration Board refresher training (ET901001 EWRB Competence).
During this course, you will:
- get a basic first aid and CPR refresher
- be given an update on any relevant current electrical issues by the facilitator
- complete a written assessment, made up of 10 questions. This is 'open book' - you can take reference material in with you to use during the assessment
- do a practical testing exercise.
Please bring the following material with you:
- Safety glasses
- Test equipment
This course will run in A block on Forth Street. Check our campus map here.
If you have any questions, please email AlliedTrades@op.ac.nz
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.