- You must be a current Ryman Healthcare staff member.
Unit standard 23920
- Describe dementia, support, and safe practice to support people living with dementia in a health or wellbeing setting.
Unit standard 23921
- Provide person-centred support to people living with dementia in a health or wellbeing setting.
Unit standard 23922
- Demonstrate knowledge of effects of dementia and how to manage them, for those caring for a person living with dementia.
Unit standard 23923
- Demonstrate knowledge of behaviour presented by people living with dementia in a health or wellbeing setting.
Each unit standard is completed separately. All four unit standards are to be completed within 12 months of starting in the SCU. Staff must have a completed training agreement within 6 months of starting work in the SCU.
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.