35 on-site hours per week for 4 weeks (140 hours)
This course enables students to explore the role of the occupational therapist in placement setting(s) and demonstrate emerging professional skills, behaviours and attitudes.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the occupational therapist and occupational therapy within the local context.
- Demonstrate the ability to practice occupational therapy at an emergent level* across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offer in by 13 April
- Allocation notification 4 May
- Pre-placement podcast links
- Start Date – Tuesday 2 June
- Midway assessment week of 15 June
- Final assessment Friday 26 June – (email/post back by Wednesday 1 July)