35 on-site hours per week for 8 weeks (280 hours)
This course enables learners to apply specific occupational therapy skills and knowledge within the practice setting and demonstrate adequate professional behaviours and attitudes.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Justify occupational therapy practice within the local context using evidence-informed practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to practice occupational therapy at an *adequate level across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offers in by 3 August
- Allocation Notification 24 August
- Pre-placement podcast links
- Start Date – 21 September (be aware school holidays start week 2 of placement)
- Midway assessment week of 12 October
- Final assessment Friday 13 November – (email/post back by Wednesday 18 November)