35 on-site hours per week for 8 weeks (280 hours)
This course enables learners to apply specific occupational therapy skills and knowledge within the practice setting and demonstrate adequate professional behaviours and attitudes.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Justify occupational therapy practice within the local context using evidence-informed practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to practice occupational therapy at an *adequate level across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offers in by October
- Allocation Notification November
- Pre-placement podcast links
- Start Date – 15 February 2021
- Midway assessment week of 15 March
- Final assessment Friday 9 April – (email/post back by Wednesday 14 April)