35 on-site hours per week for 8 weeks (280 hours)
This course enables learners to demonstrate competence through consistent application of occupational therapy skills and knowledge, within the practice setting, sustaining professional behaviours and attitudes at a consistent level.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Critique the role of the occupational therapist and occupational therapy using evidence informed practice within the local context.
- Practice occupational therapy at a consistent level* across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offers in by 15 May
- Allocation Notification 15 June
- Pre-placement podcast links
- Start Date – 13 July (be aware this is week 2 of school holidays)
- Midway assessment week of 3 August
- Final assessment Friday 4 September– (email/post back by Wednesday 9 September)