35 on-site hours per week for 8 weeks (280 hours)
This course enables learners to demonstrate competence through consistent application of occupational therapy skills and knowledge, within the practice setting, sustaining professional behaviours and attitudes at a consistent level.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Critique the role of the occupational therapist and occupational therapy using evidence informed practice within the local context.
- Practice occupational therapy at a consistent level* across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offers in by 3 July
- Allocation Notification week beginning 10 August
- Pre-placement podcast link - New supervisors
- Pre-placement podcast link - Experienced supervisors
- Start Date – 28 September (be aware this is week 1 of school holidays)
- Midway assessment week of 26 October
- Final assessment Friday 20 November– (email/post back by Wednesday 25 November)