COVID-19 vaccination information
- As this short course is delivered on campus/on-site, you will need to provide us with a valid My Vaccine Pass before 1 February 2022 if you want to study with us.
- All locations where our teaching occurs face-to-face are classed as an Otago Polytechnic site.
- You will be asked to provide us with your My Vaccine Pass during your application and enrolment process.
- In exceptional circumstances, exemptions may be granted to this. You can find out more about this in our vaccination policy. If you think you have grounds to be exempt from our vaccination requirements, please email Covidfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy fillings
- Basic finishes
- Filling a piping bag
- How to pipe
- Interesting fillings and finishes (e.g. buttered popcorn, peanut butter and jelly, hamburger etc.)
- Santa's, Christmas trees, metallic finishes, candy cane finish etc.
- All ingredients and equipment
- A step-by-step recipe
For more info/questions
Phone +64 3 445 9900
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.