Learn how to apply the principles of Human Resource functions for recruitment, development, performance management, and health and safety within a business or community entity.
Our Human Resources (HR) qualifications will prepare you to confidently deal with both current and future-focussed HR issues communicating effectively within a recognised, ethical industry framework.
The invaluable real-life experience you’ll gain as you study at Otago Polytechnic is what will set you up for a career in a wide range of HR roles and industries.
Human Resource qualifications
3 Years Full-time
Work-based through Capable NZ, On campus
Event Manager, Hotel Manager, HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Sales Manager, Tourism Entrepreneur
Discover our School of Business
Get a taste of what it’s like to study this field at Otago Polytechnic:
- See all programmes offered
- Meet your lecturers and find out what makes them leaders in their chosen area
- Hear about our latest news and events
- Learn first-hand what it’s like to study with us from real students and graduates
- Read about our postgraduate research and projects