- Open entry.
- You must supply us with certified proof of identity.
You will study
This programme runs from August - November and includes a work placement. This will introduce you to growers and potential employers.
- health and safety skills, necessary to be a part of the industry
- practical and technical skills
- through practical study and regular field trips
- CV and employment skills.
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.