- You do not need a background in horses for this short course.
- While there are no prerequisites to enrol in this course, you should have a good grasp of the English language.
- Verified identification (such as drivers licence, passport). A verified copy is signed by a Justice of the Peace.
- For those who are completing this course online, you will need internet access via computer or smart phone.
- Click the Apply button, top right of this page.
- Find the Basic Equine Behaviour Short Course in Natural Sciences.
- Once we have received your appliction, you may be required to send us verified identification. We will contact you if we need this.
- Pay your fees, by contacting our Customer Services Team.
- You will receive confirmation of enrolment once fees have been receipted. An invoice will be sent out with your Otago Polytechnic network login details on it, which you will need to access the course, and you will also be sent a link to your online course.
Depending on numbers, this course can be delivered in a range of locations including Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland or can be studied anytime online.
Participants are eligible for an Otago Polytechnic Certificate of Attendance at the end of the session, which includes an open book assessment.
For more information
Please email Steph.Mann@op.ac.nz to find out more.
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.