30 on-site and 5 study hours per week for 4 weeks (140 hours)
This course enables students to explore the role of the occupational therapist in placement setting(s) and demonstrate emerging professional skills, behaviours and attitudes.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the occupational therapist and occupational therapy within the local context.
- Demonstrate the ability to practice occupational therapy at an emergent level* across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offer in by 13 April
- Allocation notification 7 May
- Pre-placement podcast available from 14 May
- Start date Monday 31 May
- Midway assessment in week beginning 14 June
- Final assessment by Friday 25 June. Email back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June
- Podcast for supervisors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-76heSrTJQ