20th September – 12 November 2021
30 on-site hours and 5 study hours per week for 8 weeks (280 hours)
This course enables learners to apply specific occupational therapy skills and knowledge within the practice setting and demonstrate adequate professional behaviours and attitudes.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Justify occupational therapy practice within the local context using evidence-informed practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to practice occupational therapy at an adequate level across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Offers received by Friday 16 July.
- Allocation notification to supervisors in week beginning 23 August.
- Placement: Monday 20 September – Friday 12 November.
- Midway assessment in week beginning 11 October.
- Final assessment in week beginning 8 November.
- Completed Assessment Form emailed by the supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 17 November.
- Otago Polytechnic podcast for first time supervisors
- Otago Polytechnic podcast for experienced supervisors