Sales & Marketing
Study Sales & Marketing with us and learn how to effectively advertise and market a product or service through digital and print channels. Our qualifications prepare you with digital marketing knowledge, planning market strategy, and managing customer queries through our practical approach to learning.
Develop work-ready skills in consumer behavioural analysis and applied marketing campaigns for employment in a variety of business entities in sales and marketing roles.
The biggest point of difference of studying here is the invaluable work experience you’ll gain as you study with industry visits, placements and internships. Our practical way of learning enables our graduates to go on to become leaders in the field of Sales & Marketing.
Sales & Marketing qualifications
3 Years Full-time
On campus, Work-based through Capable NZ
Event Manager, Hotel Manager, HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Sales Manager, Tourism Entrepreneur
Discover our School of Business
Get a taste of what it’s like to study this field at Otago Polytechnic:
- See all programmes offered
- Meet your lecturers and find out what makes them leaders in their chosen area
- Hear about our latest news and events /li>
- Learn first-hand what it’s like to study with us from real students and graduates
- Read about our postgraduate research and projects