2ND SEMESTER PROGRAMMES FOR
Physical, Activity and Wellbeing
Study for an exciting, active career. New Zealand is world-renowned for its sports, exercise, wellbeing and adventure industries. We’re proud to train some of the best and brightest professionals in this field.
- Dunedin or online with compulsory block courses
- 1 year full-time; part-time options
- Level 4
- Starts February and July* (*six-month, full-time option possible for those with advanced standing)
- Apply now for 2019 intakes
This year-long programme has replaced the Certificate in Health (Level 4). Offered by the School of Social Services, it can help you meet the minimum academic criteria for application to the New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing (Level 5), New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5), Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Midwifery, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Social Services and Bachelor of Applied Science. It consists of two separate Certificate qualifications - the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) and the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4). You will be enrolled in both of these qualifications at the beginning of the year.
- Wanaka or Methven
- 12 weeks (10 weeks online, 1 week practical and 1 week reflection/re-assessment if required)
- Level 5
- Starts 29 April 2019 (Wanaka option 1); 8 July 2019 (Wanaka option 2); 10 June 2019 (Methven option)
- Apply until start date
If you love being in the mountains during winter and have a strong sense of responsibility, become a qualified snow safety professional through this programme.